Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Out of the mouth of Emily

I try to remember to write down some of the funny things my kids say, but I'm not always very diligent. Here are 3 recent ones from Emily.

She can not for the life of her say Zip...instead is says "will you ips this"

She watched me changing the baby's diaper one day, then the next she said her bum hurt and she wanted some "..." on it. I had not clue what she was saying thus the ... Well I finally figured out what she was saying..."frosting." She wanted me to put frosting on...of course what she really meant was diaper rash cream:)

Lastly, when we are driving in the car and the sun gets in her eyes she says "Mom! The sun is poking my eyes!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's adorable! It's awesome when kiddos are at the age where they have a half-grasp of the English language. :-)

My sister used to be a nanny, and she'd bring her infant to work with her. One day, the 3-year-old she was taking care of asked her, "Bonnie, can I pet your baby?"