The kids and I have spent the last 4 weeks in Snowflake as part of dealing with our bumpy roads...the kids loved being with Grandma, Grandpa, and Jeanie. They also loved having plenty of space to run off energy, cartoons, cereal, soccer games, football games, park days, snakes, horny toads, swings and other fun times. The weather was beautiful up until the last couple days when it got too cold for my comfort. It snowed the day before we came home. The kids enjoyed seeing the snow. Despite the cold, I did enjoy standing in front of the wood stove to warm up.
This is Sarah enjoying the beautiful Snowflake temperatures and Emily showing off her curlers. Grandma Brimhall put curlers in almost every morning, and Emily loved it!
This is a picture of the new play set that Grandpa bought at an auction. The kids loved playing on it. It was a boat a scene from Lord of the Rings and many other things.
More snakes alive in Snowflake...I'm not sure who is more intimidating in this picture...Derek or the snake. Then of course there is big brother being sweet to little Sarah.
The kids and I enjoyed the time away from home but are also glad to be home with Darrell and with friends in our ward again.
3 comments:
Your kids make the cutest faces! What fun pictures. Your little Sarah looks like she may be a blond little girl. I'm sorry you guys have been having some rough times lately. Hang in there!
Bumpy roads? Is everything okay? Oh, and cute pictures as always. :)
Oh Kendra. I'm sorry to hear about bumpy roads. Hope everything is smoothing out. Lots of love!
Post a Comment