Here are our little cuties. Thanks to Grandma Brimhall, they actually had costumes:) Sarah is wearing the $1 cat hat I bought 2 years ago for Emily. Derek is Optimus Prime from Tranformers and Emily is a "China Doll," at least that is what I decided to call her. I told her she was a China Doll and she proceeds to act like a dog. She thought I said China Dog:) We didn't go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, but went to our ward trunk-or-treat. It was fun, and I enjoyed seeing friends I hadn't seen in a while.
3 comments:
Your kids are beautiful. Little Sarah is getting too big too fast. We're so glad things are smoothing out for your family. You've been in our prayers. We love you all and know you'll get through this. Give those kids loves for us! Jess
Oh dear, my favorite kid is the chinese one.... I love it! I'm glad you are blogging more frequently. I check it often.
We love looking at the pictures. All of us.Emily is darling as a china doll. Sarah is getting big and I'm missing it! URG. How are the kids liking their playhouse now that they can play outside? Derek looks very heroic.
Post a Comment