Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Logic of a 4yr old Brain

Derek has been watching a show on PBS called Dinosaur Train. He has learned lots of fancy words, and one morning was clarifying their definitions. He asked Darrell what a carnivore was. Darrell proceded to tell him that meant an animal who eats meat. Derek of course then knew that an herbivore eats plants. Well then his very logical brain made a conclusion and he asked, "So are babies milkivores?"...

MILKIVORE
Darrell and I got a good kick out of that one:)

2 comments:

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

That is a darling picture Kendra! Our JD loves Dinosaur Train. He's always been a dinosaur fanatic and has been able to name several dinosaurs for a while. I was asking him the other day what his brontosaurus was doing and he says in an exasperated tone, "That's not brontosaurus, that's Brachiasaurus!" I love that show for JD's sake!

Katy Asher said...

She is adorable! Wow! Keep that picture forever.