Every year I do pictures of the kids. I put them on my wall in the kitchen and then collect the old ones so I have an 8x10 each year from the time they are born. It is fun to see how they change year to year. We did our photo shoot this year at the Snowflake Temple. We take a lot of pictures and it is hard to pick the one for the wall. So here are some of the out takes.
They also had fun exploring...it was such a beautiful day to be outside at the temple.
| Darrell and his Lavender |
![]() |
| Peek-a-boo... |
To top it off we got a great picture of me and the kids...to bad we didn't have the try pod. We could have gotten the whole family.











1 comment:
What a beautiful bunch of memories! Your family's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment