Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Visiting Cousins

The Leonard cousins were staying with Darrell's parents while some renovations were being completed at their house.  We went up for a couple nights to spend time with them.  We don't often get to see them because they live out of state.


We read a "Little House on the Prairie" book in which Laura gets her hair curled with rags for a visit to town.  Emily really wanted me to tie up her hair.  I had already done it once before this Snowflake visit, but she loves curly hair and wanted it done again.  I did Emma's hair also.  They were so cute with their cute hairdos.



One of my kids' favorite activities in Snowflake is swinging, especially if Grandpa is swinging.  He swings them very high.  Apparently I'm not very good.  They tell me I just have to practice and when I get old I will do it better:)


Emily and Emma had a blast together on this trip.  They swung a couple times in the same swing.





My goofy little Sarah.


The kids also loved playing "monster" with Uncle James.  This consisted of James hiding while the kids counted.  They then found him and shot him with their play guns.



Sweet Friends


The three older cousins had a great time together.  They even went to work with Grandpa Brimhall one day and had a great time.  They were filthy dirty.  I'm so glad we got to spend some time with cousins.


No comments: