My little boy has turned 8. I can hardly believe it! He has grown up so fast. He is such a special little boy. He is helpful around the house. Does his chores and favors for me without whining. He is so curious and full of adventure.
We had a very small and intimate baptism. In attendance were Great Grandpa and Grandma Brimhall, Grandpa and Grandma Lamb, Grandpa and Grandma Lamb, Aunt Becky, Uncle James, Aunt Courtney, Uncle Nick, Aunt Katie, Cousins Jayden, Jolie and Harlie, and of course parents and sisters. He was baptized in the old mains street chapel in Snowflake. I just loved the feeling in the room and watching my little boy take the step of baptism.
In my family for our birthdays we got to pick our dinner and dessert. So I have continued that. He actually wanted a breakfast: "morning mixup" (eggs, sausage, tater tots, cheese). For Dessert he wanted "dirt cake" (whipped cream, chocolate pudding, cream cheese, oreos, and gummy worms).
I also made brownies for those who did not want dirt cake.


No comments:
Post a Comment