Darrell received a great Christmas Day gift from one of his fellow residents. One of the residents offered to work for him on Christmas so he could be with his family...So so sweet. He wouldn't let her work the whole day, he wanted to get most of the work done so she didn't have to do much the rest of the day. So he went in for the morning and came home around noon. So he did get to spend time with us on Christmas. Since we had already done the presents 2 days ago, we went on an adventure in the desert. Darrell made a fire and we had a little lunch consisting of summer sausage, bread, cheese, and cutie oranges.
Here is sweet Emily, posing for me.
I was experimenting with my new camera lenses, and I loved this picture of Derek and Sarah trying to help Darrell blow the fire to life.
Emily had the idea to heat her sausage up over the fire, so Sarah joined in also.
Emily enjoying her warm sausage.
These are just fun pictures I took with my zoom lens.
I took this picture of Sarah playing with rocks. I zoomed up on a picture of her pouring rocks into her hands and was amazed at the detail I could see.








No comments:
Post a Comment