For joy school today Derek and Emily got to blow bubbles in a cup and let them run over the top...that was the special part:) I sometimes let Derek blow in his milk but he can't make a mess, so this was a time he could make a mess. Emily tried but mostly succeeded in sucking up yummy soap water.
Derek has been becoming more creative as the days go by. One day during quiet time, (the 1 hour in the day that is mine to read what I want) Derek came in from outside wanting me to tie this piece of watering hose around his waste so he could be a jaguar. He was outside being a jaguar for almost 30 minutes...when this picture was taken he actually told me he was no longer a jaguar but a dragon:)
1 comment:
Kendra can I just say you are my hero! I am serious. You are the most productive family I know! Truly! Of all things Darrell a med student, in the bishopric and you two are making cheese! You, pregnant doing Joy School, canning up the wazoo, I am in awe. I need to go br productive now! love you and so excited to see you next week. Gotta go Carter wants to burn something!
Post a Comment