Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Weekend in Snowflake







We went up to Snowflake after Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house and spent the weekend. Darrell was itching to get out of the valley. It was a fun time and the kids had a great time. I got my Mexican pizza from Eva's and that was all I wanted. I hardly see Derek when we visit Snowflake because he just plays and plays and plays...I wish he would do that here at home too:) Funny story about Derek... The boys went shooting Saturday afternoon and took Derek with them. Derek comes walking over to them with a clay pigeon full of water. The boys asked him where we got the water and Derek said "the lake." Well the lake is over a mile away and so very unlikely...so they asked him again and this time he replied "it's pee water." Hee Hee. I got a kick out of that. Emily loved Jade and got so excited EVERY time she caught a glimpse of her or another dog. She had one tumble down the stairs which scared me half to death but she survived with just a small bruise on her forehead...just another one to add to the growing collection of bruises on her head:)



No comments: