Sarah loves to come in while I'm getting ready for the day and try on my boots.
Sarah and Emily peeling potatoes...they were so excited! They wanted me to get them their own pink and purple peelers. I don't know if I'll be able to accommodate that:)
While James and Becky were visiting, we went golfing.
Emily holding baby Livvie. I can't believe she is big enough to hold a baby without having her arms propped up.
Sarah has been learning to read and write. One day she sat down and wrote a wish list. Can you guess that it says?
Answer: I want a pocket knife, I want a Elsa Doll, I want a lot of coloring pages, I want a mine craft lego set, My own fluffy stuffed anima, 1 tiny stuffed animal.
We drove up one day to a family dinner and I thought it was hilarious all the white Ford vehicles:
 |
| The Brimhall Ford Dealership |
 |
| Sarah and her kitty |
Playing in the snow...such a new experience for us phoenicians.
 |
Emily's Snowman
|
 |
| Sarah picture |
 |
| Sarah Picture |
 |
| Emily Picture |
 |
| Emily Picture |
 |
| Emily Picture |
 |
| Sarah Picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment