When we bought our house, the owners asked if we wanted their cat. They told us they just fed it and that was it. We agreed. I didn't even think to ask if it was male or female, and I didn't think to ask if it has been spayed or neutered. So a couple months after we moved in, we ended up with 6 surprise kittens.
At first I wasn't very happy about the kittens at all. I didn't want to mess with trying to find homes for them, but the kids loved them so much that they grew on me. The mama cat stopped showing up after they are close to being completely weaned, and we haven't seen her since.
We found homes for 4 of the kittens, and we kept two. The one above is Charcoal (a boy) and below is Fluffy (a girl). They have been fun, and having 2 is great because they keep each other company.
This is a picture taken with cousins before we found homes for the other kittens.
















No comments:
Post a Comment