Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jun - Move to Snowflake and Misc

Well we finally moved to Snowflake.  After anticipating it for 11 years, we finally made it:)  Moving day was quite stressful for me.  Darrell had to work and so I was home with the movers and feeling exhausted and sick being in my first trimester of pregnancy.  Monday they came and packed and Tuesday we moved.  Moving day was quite hectic.  There ended up not being enough room for all of our stuff, so they rented a haul to bring the rest.  I didn't realize how much stuff we had put into our little house...it didn't feel that full.  Anyway...we finally made it to Snowflake and the movers were there until after 8pm unloading.  Darrell got up to Snowflake about that time and boy was I glad to see him.




These are some of Derek's recent reptile finds.



Emily loves skirts, especially long ones.  We went back to the valley for Darrell's graduation and found one in a consignment store that had Emily written all over it.  Her grandma sized down the waste for her and she loves it.


The beautiful monsoon season has begun.  I just love monsoon season, but up here in the mountains it is way more spectacular.  I just love it!!


No comments: