Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Christmas 2013



This was the first Christmas with no Legos...well almost no Legos...they did use money from Christmas to buy legos, but Darrell and I didn't buy any for them.

Sarah received veterinarian kit which she loved especially for the stuffed puppy.  I made them all round up their stuffed animals and they were each allowed to pick 4.  I'm not sure I will ever be forgiven, but they were everywhere.  I don't even know where they all came from.
Derek has really no other toy aside from Legos, and this year he really wanted a Nerf gun, so of course we got 4, so he could play with friends.  He was very excited about that.












Darrell bought Emily and Sarah little doctor coats.  We are not sure why Sarah was so disappointed.  She loves it now though.



And...my gift.  Darrell has wanted to buy me a new ring for years and I have said no.  I still said no before Christmas, but he ignored that. So here it is.  It is very beautiful, and I do really like it:)

Emily took a ballet/tap/jazz class in January, so this was leotard was purchased for that.






Emily's big present was a doctor kit.  She loves to give check ups to all of us.  She has collected quite a few more things since Christmas from Darrell also.

No comments: