Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sneaky Princess


Saturday is my grocery shopping day.  Usually, none of the kids have any desire to go, but this particular Saturday Emily decided to come.  At home she was getting her purse ready and she told me slyly she had something in her purse I wouldn't like.  I was too distracted to worry about it and I figured it must not be that bad if she was telling me about it.

On the way to the store at one point I looked back, and she was all dressed up in jewelry, her crown, and talking on her phone.  It was so funny.  She knew if she put it all on before leaving the house, I would have made her take most of it off.  This way, it was just so funny that I let her wear it.  What a sweet, silly little girl I have.

No comments: