Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Sarah

My sweet baby girl is 3 years old!  I can't believe it!!


The picture above is Sarah looking at Derek's camera.  She likes to take pictures of everything in sight.


This is Sarah in her birthday hat from nursery.  Don't you just love the grin:)




When it comes to kids' birthday cakes I am not very creative.  I do not know how to decorate cakes very good.  So after doing the little pictures on Emily's cake last year I did the same for Sarah this year. I just bought princess stickers and stuck them to toothpicks:)







Sarah and Emily's birthdays are only 20 days apart and Sarah's comes first.  Emily had a hard time watching Sarah open her presents because she was looking forward to her birthday so much.  She wanted a lot of what Sarah got and was VERY disappointed.



1 comment:

Katie said...

In Jolie's words, "Those cupcakes look "belicious"." I love the picture of Emily crying. It's fantastic.