Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playhouse

The 3rd week in March Darrell had a whole week off from work so we headed to Snowflake.  Darrell's plans were to work on grape trellises at his parents house but the first few days were cold and snowy so instead he built a playhouse for the kids. It will get good use between them and other cousins.


It even comes with a fire place to keep warm...the kids thought that was great.  Later in the week he built a little stove and sink out on the side which I didn't get a picture of.  Derek also added a garden space.  Also a porch was added by the door.  So cool...I would have loved it when I was a kid:)



Darrell put a chimney out the top of the house which resulted in a slight disaster.  It melted and caused a lot of smoke and stink.  So that was removed, cleaned up and later in the week a metal chimney was added on top of the brick.


This is just a cute picture of my dirty little girl after a nap:)  I am amazed at how quickly they get filthy when we are in Snowflake without all the concrete and pavement.


No comments: