Sarah love to feed mom and dad...here she is trying to feed me a strawberry after of course trying it herself:)
Here is Darrell feeding Emily and Sarah without hands...amazing!

Derek is my best fruit and veggie eater. He goes through at least a dozen apples per week...usually more. He love cut up bell peppers, bananas, raw carrots, and pretty much anything straight from the garden. Although he is not really a fan of cooked vegetables which makes it difficult when I'm the cook because I LOVE cooked veggies and don't really care for raw:)

I think all of us enjoy our stone fruits the best (peaches, apricots, nectarines). We look forward to their arrival each year...unfortunately so do the birds. They get a good portion of them. If we were diligent about netting them it wouldn't be as bad but they are difficult to net. But the kids love sitting outside and chowing down. Dinner on occasion has simply been sitting outside and stuffing ourselves with what is growing in the yard...fun times:) I love having a husband who love to garden...I do to, but it is a lot of work and he is far more diligent than I when it comes to maintaining our trees and garden.
I think all of us enjoy our stone fruits the best (peaches, apricots, nectarines). We look forward to their arrival each year...unfortunately so do the birds. They get a good portion of them. If we were diligent about netting them it wouldn't be as bad but they are difficult to net. But the kids love sitting outside and chowing down. Dinner on occasion has simply been sitting outside and stuffing ourselves with what is growing in the yard...fun times:) I love having a husband who love to garden...I do to, but it is a lot of work and he is far more diligent than I when it comes to maintaining our trees and garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment