Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The simple joys of boys...

Snowflake visits are always great...my kids love it! Derek went to work with Grandpa and Dad. He had fun playing and being with the boys.

Darrell was building a rock retaining wall and found a horny toad. Derek loved playing with it and it occupied his attention for a long time. He built a special house for the toad in a green bin. He had a bottled water cap filled with water and grass to eat...too bad the frog doesn't need that:) Darrell eventually let the poor creature go before it died.

1 comment:

Brady & Jessica said...

Boys will be boys! Brady lays in bed at night thinking of all the things Waylon will do (get into) when he's older... If he was ever home he'd realize the boy's already there! I LOVE your chicken coop/play house. Can I borrow Darrell? I'm working at being crafty, but I've got a LONG ways to go! Hope everything's going well. Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids and especially lil miss Sarah! Love you guys - Jess