Derek and Emily love being able to touch Sarah...about a hundred times a day I have to say "back off," "too close," "don't touch her face," etc. Derek likes to carry her and has been reminded a million times to ask first...and I'm sure he'll have to be reminded a million more times...luckily no accidents so far:)
The picture above on the right is one of my midwives in the office. Since I forgot to get one on the delivery day I had to get one later. Mary is on the left and Nedra on the right. Mary was the only one who had time to make it to the delivery:)
As I get to know Sarah things are getting easier, although what I was told by many people seems to be true...3 definitely throws a wrench in the system. I have attempted grocery shopping and a trip to the library with no casualties, but came home exhausted:)
No comments:
Post a Comment