Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Emily is 2!

Although Emily has had a budding 2 year old personality for a month or so now...she is only just now officially 2 years old:) Unfortunately her birthday was a little overshadowed by having a new baby, so her birthday was very simple...which I guess for a 2 year old is just fine:) I don't even have any photos of her birthday except for her eating a kit kat that dad bought her. We did get video of blowing out the candles and opening her (unwrapped...still in the original shopping bag ) presents. Darrell and I got her a baby doll with a little carrier and some books from Savers...best place for used kids books.

This picture was not taken on her birthday but just shows how much she loves to dress up:) From Grandma and Grandpa Lamb, she received some adorable clothes. She wanted them all on at once. She had on 2 shirts and two dresses all at once...it was adorable, but I of course don't have a picture. So this dress up one will have to do to illustrate her love of layers!

I can hardly believe my baby girl is already 2! It seems like she stayed such a baby for so long and then one day I woke up and my baby was gone:( I love the little girl who is in her place but can't believe how fast she has grown. Her vocabulary is exploding and she loves to talk and sing. She often sings the Star Wars theme, the Harry Potter theme, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She also is picking up other songs from CDs I play during the day. I love my little girl!!!

No comments: